Friday, July 20, 2018 - 6:46am
About the Role:APAC HSE Manager - Multinational Process Engineering Company - Singapore
Duration Long Term - FTE Role
Working Week Approx. 40 Hours per week (Approx. Travel Time in the SEA Region 25 - 30 %)
Package Competitive Pay + Bonus
A Multinational turnkey contractor providing engineering and equipment to a variety of highly regulated hygienic industries
• Builds up effective teams and creates team culture, promotes and develops innovative solutions and thinks visionary, actively addresses an exchange of opinions when solving a problem, can facilitate brainstorming
• Cultivates opportunities through diverse people; respects and relates well to people from varied backgrounds, and is sensitive to group differences; sees diversity as an opportunity; challenges bias and intolerance
• Sets high standards and well-defined, realistic goals for oneself; displays a high level of effort and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; seeks to make their time as productive as possible; shows a willingness to work flexibly when required by the needs of the business
• Takes ownership of the work, assignments and work-related issues; does not ignore issues, which are of importance to themselves, the team, department and/or organization. Takes ownership of successes and mistakes.
• Quickly recognizes relevant relationships and interdependencies.
• Thinks strategically, is able to think in scenarios and not only in one-track mode
• Links important decisions with the interests of GEA and not only with his own or the benefits for his own area of responsibility
• Develops solution options, even in complex situations or when under pressure, and objectively selects among several options available.
• Degree qualified preferably in an engineering discipline
• Minimum of 8 years of experience gained in international health and safety systems and regulations
• Profound HSE management skills
• Experience in HSE system regulations and international norms
• Experience with implementation of corporate HSE systems
• Work experience in complex matrix organizations
• Profound international HSE regulations know-how (min. 5 years of experience)
• Profound project management or similar skills
• Coaching and training experience and results
• Experience with implementation of HSE standards with suppliers
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
Environmental%2C HSE%2C Health & Safety%2C Security Jobs
HSE Manager Jobs
£0 to £0 Per year